1. The prize draw is open to all [Virgin Red app subscribe] who are UK residents aged 17 years or over, except for employees of The Body Shop and consultants of The Body Shop At Home™, their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The opening date for entries is 28 October 2016. The closing time of the prize draw is will be 24 hours after going live. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
4. Winners will be chosen by random draw and will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 04 November 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 1 week of being notified by The Body Shop, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Body Shop will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
5. The prizes are 1 hour mini-makeover master classes for five winners and one friend at one of the 50 participating The Body Shop stores across the UK, including refreshments, contribution to travel costs up to £30 per winner, and £50 and £25 credit of Love Your BodyTM Club loyalty rewards for each winner and friend respectively, to spend in store. 10 runner-up prizes are a winter trend goody bag containing a selection of The Body Shop make-up products with a RRP value of £55.
6. The make-over prizes must be booked within 3 months from acceptance of the prize, at a mutually agreed time..
7. Participation in the mini make-over master class must be completed within 3 months of acceptance otherwise it will be forfeited. Cancelation or no-show will result in the forfeiture of the prize. Failure to arrive within 20 minutes from the booking time will be considered a no-show. Rebooking is at the sole discretion of The Body Shop. .
8. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
9. In the event that it is not possible to fulfil the prizes, The Body Shop, at its discretion may offer prizes of an equivalent value.
10. By entering this prize draw, winners are consenting to featuring in The Body Shop’s publicity campaigns across online, digital and broadcast channels. Photographs and/or video of the winners may be taken during the make-over master class and used for such purposes.
11. It is the responsibility of the winners to advise The Body Shop of any allergies, sensitivities to ingredients or pre-existing conditions prior to the experience.
12. The decision of The Body Shop regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Body Shop reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Body Shop reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
16. For details of the prize winners please send a self-addressed envelope to The Body Shop, Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 6LS.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.